30 March 2008

Pakistan In 3006
Year: 3006
Two Top American Executives at IBM , USA

Alex: Hi John. You didn't come to work yesterday
John: Yeah. I was at the Pakistani Embassy trying to get my visa.

Alex: Oh, really? What happened? I've heard that these days they have become very strict.
John: Yeah, but I managed to get it.

Alex: How long did it take to get it stamped?
John: Man, it was a long queue. Bill Gates was waiting in front of me and they really gave him a hard time. The poor guy even brought the property papers for his house in Seattle to show them that he will return to USA . I went there at 4:00 a.m. to get in the queue and there were tons of people ahead of me.

to read full click on below link ->
http://www.buzzvines.com/what-will-be-left-pakistan-3006-must-read#comme...

0 comments: